Musculoskeletal Atlas contains more than 80 anatomical images of upper
and lower extremities in two formats: HTML and JPEG-72dpi only. The
images may be licensed for many uses. Some of the most recent requests
for licenses have been for: instructional digital and print resources,
content for websites, illustrations in publications, and handouts for
training sessions, examples connected to consumer and professional
products or services.
For more information:
Please review the types of licenses below and choose a license that matches your needs. ORDERS NOT MEETING LICENSING CRITERIA WILL BE REJECTED.
The "Academic and Scholarly Use" license is for student or publishing use and only includes:
- Publishing in peer-reviewed articles;
- Limited classroom uses by students; or
- Use in student papers.
The “Educational Use” license maybe be used for internal teaching or research or development of the Work and Images by an accredited education or
government entity. (Professors teaching a class should use this license.)
The “Commercial Use” license may be selected for research, development, product development and experimental use of the Work and Images.
After You License:
- Once signed in, click your account name in the upper right hand corner and select the MY DOWNLOADS link.
- Download the 'Musculoskeletal Atlas Software PROGRAM.zip' file and unzip the file.
- Open the 'readme.html' file for further instructions on how to access images.
swap_vertical_circlecloud_downloadSupporting documents (0)Additional files may be available once you've completed the transaction for this product. If you've already done so, please log into your account and visit My account / Downloads section to view them.